- You will gain a deep understanding of the Denison Model, Denison Products, Consulting Solutions, and how they link to business performance
- You will learn to interpret Denison culture and leadership assessment results in order to identify trends in results, recognize critical strengths and challenges, and create successful change strategies and action plans
- You will meet and connect with Denison team members and fellow change makers
2-day Interactive Live Sessions
Facilitated by Denison Senior Consultants and team members, the live sessions offer two days of interactive learning in a welcoming environment. The workshop will provide attendees with an opportunity to learn from leaders in the field of organizational culture and leadership development.
Facilitators and participants utilize actual business cases and sample reports to drive interactive discussions on topics and challenges such as:
- Identifying trends in results
- Recognizing common patterns and key habits
- Leading honest conversations to initiate change
- Creating and implementing successful change strategies and action plans
Consultants, Senior, and mid-level business leaders who:
- Want to learn how to use the Denison tools to increase business performance, improve cultural dynamics, or develop leadership capabilities
- Are responsible for leading change, building talent, developing best practices, and leadership capabilities
- Are facing or managing a merger/acquisition, turnaround situation, or organizational restructuring
- ein Abschlusszertifikat von Denison Consulting erhalten möchten.
- Copy of workshop lectures and case studies in downloadable format
- Signed copy of Dr. Daniel R. Denison’s most recent book, Leading Culture Change in Global Organizations
- Catered breakfast, lunch, and refreshments each day of the workshop
- Group dinner and cocktail hour at The Earle with fellow attendees, workshop facilitators, and Denison team
- Access to Partner Resource Center, Denison’s private online bank of tools and resources
- Certificate of Completion
We will send you an invoice for the total amount upon start of the workshop.
The invoice will be sent to the email address specified in the registration form to the left. Please select if you would like to pay via credit card or check and we will send you the proper invoice.
We offer a 10% discount to groups of 3 or more from the same organization. Please select the group pricing check box when registering and we will contact you for more information.
Our Recent Workshop
Attendees break into small, personalized work groups after listening to leaders in the field present on culture and leadership